Tuesday, August 19, 2014

bellringer for 8/19/14

1. The police should of came out and told the public what the officers name was that shot Mr. brown.
Instead of canceling school for a day, their local police department should of took extra care and patrolled around the school and near by streets.
2.Excessive force in my opinion means spraying bullets with no probable cause. If the victim had a lethal weapon, or charged at them, then use excessive force. I don't believe excessive force was used, all they did was " allegedly" shoot a robber.
3. They should be trying hard to disperse the crowd without tear gas. The tear gas isn't helping calm the people down but it makes them angry and does the opposite of calming them down. I would be trying my best to get all the information I could get to the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment